Screebe House offers guests an exclusive fishing experience on it's impressive system of loughs and lakes abound with brown trout, sea trout and salmon.
Whether you enjoy to fly fish or prefer deep sea angling, you can experience both at Screebe while taking in the serene beauty of Connemara.
Our experienced team provide traditional fishing boats and can organise a Ghillie (professional guide) for your fishing tour if required.
Conservation is at the heart of what we do and we will never allow more than one boat on any of our lakes at any one time. While the salmon and bridge pools are fished by only two rods at any one time. This keeps conservation at the heart of what we do whilst at the same time giving you the best opportunity to have a successful day.
Each season, our fishing experts will keep you up to date with the best timing for the fish runs and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
**Please note that Screebe will provide all necessary permits**
For more details, please contact our Hunting & Fishery Manager Craig McCleane at email@example.com or 0874160868
SEASONS & PRICE LIST
- 1st of February until 12th of OctoberSalmon
- 1st of February until 30th of September Sea Trout
- 1st of June until 12th of September
Bridge pool – half day (4 hrs) €50
Salmon pool – half day (4 hrs) €60
Trout from a boat – full day (8 hrs) €160 (2 pax Max)
Introduction to fly fishing – 2 hrs €100
FISHING & RESERVATION NOTES
- Fishing is strictly by fly only
- All Salmon and Sea Trout are caught on a catch and release basis
- The fishing season is from February 1st to October 12th
- Fishing requests should be submitted as early as possible to avoid disappointment
- Priority is given to guests staying in Screebe over day ticket requests
- All fishing reserved must be paid for; there are no rebates for unsuitable weather
- Fishing for salmon rotates on a half-daily basis between the Bridge Pool and the Salmon Pool
- Lough fishing is normally from a boat, with 2 anglers per boat
- There are a maximum of 2 rods on each beat
- Payment is to be made directly to the fishery office prior to receiving permits
- Please note credit card payments are subject to an administration fee of €10